Talent Acquisition Executive
We are seeking a qualified Talent Acquisition Executive for our organization.
The ideal candidate requires an in-depth knowledge of the real estate industry and market goals to be able to keep up in a demanding and fast-paced environment. He or she will be required to:
- Plan and execute an overall talent management strategy including recruitment, interviewing, hiring, training and development, and performance management and succession planning
- Assist in onboarding new employees as part of the training process.
- Perform all the administrative work for offer letters, labor contracts, visas, health insurance, salary certificates, licenses, and terminations.
- Update HR policies and procedures to ensure that they reflect best practices and comply with legal requirements.
- Develop a strategic HR plan with measurable objectives and a target.
- Perform exit interviews for departing employees with the aim of tracking trends and initiating remedial actions.
- Assist directors in utilizing existing HR initiatives to address challenges and/or develop new ones in response to the objectives and challenges of each department.
- Maintaining files and documents related to HR and employees
- A minimum of five years' experience in a comparable position is required.